Avatar 3D | My Quick and Simple Observations
- Beautiful film with fantastic creativity and amazing visual effects
- 3D slightly distracting with humans in the mix but easy enough to get used to
- Dialogue – 10 years of work for that? Could have been better, leeway given due to PG-13 rating & beauty of movie
- Sequence of events/story, predictable
- Noticeably strange effort given to covering up breasts
- Anyone else notice the Pentagon base on Pandora???
- Loved the realistic characterization of the greedy & self-righteous but District 9 did it better
- PAPYRUS? YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME. I almost didn’t see it just because of that.
Overall it was a beautiful beautiful movie and I recommend seeing it. 3D was great too!